Our school is using the "PupilPath.com" website to bring you immediate information regarding your education. PupilPath.com allows you to view the following:
- Your assignments and projects along with due dates
- Your performance in each class including homework, classwork, tests and projects
- Progress reports from teachers throughout the school year
- Handouts and assignments when you are absent from school
- Your transcripts and graduation eligibility status
- School announcements, new calendar listings and upcoming events
- Your attendance
We hope that by enabling you to see this information on a daily basis we will be able to work together to ensure that you remain on track in every class. As we work together we will ensure that you get the most out of their education.
To register into PupilPath.com, go to https://pupilpath.skedula.com/ and click "Student Register." Then complete the following:
- Your email address (Parents, Students)
- Your school
- Your OSIS # (on student ID and any official DOE documents)
- Your date of birth
- The registration code you should have received from our school; if you do not have this, please email your advisor to receive it.
After clicking "Register," you will receive an email with an activation link that will allow you to set your password. You can also download PupilPath.com to your iPhone/iPad devices via the iTunes App Store. Download the app to register your child and get notifications on your child's progress. If you have any difficulty signing into PupilPath.com, please contact your advisor by email.