Our school uses PupilPath to bring you immediate information regarding your child's education. PupilPath.com allows you to view the following:
- Your child's assignments and projects along with due dates
- Your child's performance in each class including homework, classwork, tests and projects
- Progress reports from teachers throughout the school year
- Handouts and assignments when your child is absent from school
- Your child's transcripts and graduation eligibility status
- School announcements, new calendar listings and upcoming events
- Your child's attendance
We hope that by enabling you to see this information on a daily basis we will be able to work together to ensure that our children remain on track in every class. As we work together we will ensure that our students get the most out of their education.
To register into PupilPath.com, go to https://pupilpath.skedula.com/ and click "Parents Register." Then complete the following:
- Your email address (Parents, Students)
- Your prefix (Mr., Ms., Mrs., or Dr.)
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Your child's school
- Your child's OSIS # (on student ID and any official DOE documents)
- Your child's date of birth
- The registration code you should have received from our school; if you do not have this, please contact Maria Soto, our parent coordinator by phone (212-787-1189) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive it.
After clicking "Register," you will receive an email with an activation link that will allow you to set your password. You can also download PupilPath.com to your iPhone/iPad devices via the iTunes App Store. Download the app to register your child and get notifications on your child's progress. If you have any difficulty signing into PupilPath.com, please contact Maria Soto, our parent coordinator by phone (212-787-1189) or email (email@example.com).